- Katz, Myron: Customer Lowered Electricity Price, pitch presentation to www.ScienceCanChangeTheWorld.org, semifinal competition, April 12, 2017, GreenTown Labs, Cambridge MA.
- Katz, Myron: Inverted Demand Compliant Construction, a Key to a Renewable Energy Future; invited talk at Energy & Environment Building Association, national conference, September, 2014.
- Katz, Myron, Christophor Faust & Norman Witriol, Energy Independence via Conservation and Renewables: the
New Orleans Example, Washington Times, Nov, 2008.
- "Generalized Subtraction Correction Algorithm for Measuring Duct Leakage Using a Blower Door,” M. Katz, N. Witriol, and J. Erinjeri, ASTM International Journal of Testing and Evaluation 32, 11723 1-8 (2004),
- Katz, Myron, Witriol, Norman, and Erinjeri, Jinson: Generalized Subtraction Correction Algorithm, American Society for Testing and Materials, Journal of Testing and Materials, Nov. 2004, Vol 32, No. 6.
- Witriol, Norman, Erinjeri, Jinson and Katz, Myron: Testing HVAC Duct Leakage in Existing Residential Buildings in North Louisiana, Report Prepared for Louisiana Department of Natural Resources by Trenchless Technology Center, Louisiana Tech University, 2003.
- Katz, Myron: Exposing Myths about Energy and Environment, Times Picayune Editorial, written at the request of the New Orleans Times Picayune to commemorate Earth Day, April 25, 1991.
- Katz, Myron and Rachal, Diane: A Proposal for Least Cost Utility Planning Legislation. Submitted to Louisiana Senate and House of Representatives and passed as study resolutions, 1987.
- Katz, Myron: An Analysis of Theodore Barry & Associates Audit into the Prudence of Construction of Waterford 3. Report submitted to the Louisiana Public Service Commission, 1986.
- Groesch, Gary and Katz, Myron: Energy Systems and National Security, Proceedings of the 5th Biannual Symposium, University of New Orleans and University of Innsbruck, 1984.